An amino acid that helps to immune defense because it is required by the immune system for two major reasons: it protects host immune cells through its antioxidant mechanism and it allows lymphocytes and other immune system cells to operate properly.
• Helps with immunity by neutralizing free radicals.
• Involved in the formation and repair of bodily tissues.
• It is one of the most potent anti-cancer drugs produced by the body.
• Slow or stop the aging process.
• Preservation of vitamins C and E
• Monitoring the generation of hydrogen peroxide
• Neutralizing lipid peroxides-break down present in our cell membranes